We appreciate your time expressing your past experiences and personal preferences. Your efforts will afford our team to ability to focus on your specific preferences and ultimately provide you with the best dental experience.
If you are a New Patient
You can fill out your new patient paper work now
1. Patient Personal Information Form (Print, Fill Out & Fax or Email)
2. Medical Health History E-Form
3. Dental History E-form
If you have had a Bad Dental Experience, we strongly recommend you review
Bad Dental Experience Patient communication E-form
1. Relaxation Techniques To Stay Calm During Dental Treatments
2. Self Help Strategies to overcome Dental Pain & Fear
3. Top 25 Dental Fears & Our Solutions “Facing Your Fears”
For Those Seeking Exceptional Care, please fill out:
Personal Preferences Patient Communication E-Form
For Those Seeking Cosmetic treatment, its “Very important” that you fill out:
What Happens Next
It’s required that we keep your online information private and secure. Accordingly you will need to create and enter a 4-6 digit ID number on any E-form filled out on our site. Retain this 4-6-digit number as you will need to provide it to our scheduling coordinator. In turn, they will download your online information and save it to a new account hosted on our private secure server.
Your best option is to call our office in advance of your appointment date. This will allow extra time for Dr Landers to review the E-forms you took your time to fill out.
When you Call Please provide the Following E-form Information:
1. First & Last Name
2. The Names of E-Forms You Fill Out Online
3. The 4-6 Digit Number You Entered On The E-Forms.
We Will Use This ID Number To Attach Your E-Forms “Privately” To Your New Account At Our Office
Contact Us Today! 312-263-7823