If you are an existing patient and just want to send images and X-rays skip to the bottom of this page. If you are seeking same day care or treatment solutions for a painful dental problem, please help us to help you by sending images and filling out a short one-page form. After you are finished please call our scheduling coordinator and reference the images you sent.
Transfer Records from another office to ours: » Transfer Records To Our Office Request (Printable)
4-Benefits Of Sending Smile Photos, and X-Rays with Treatment Goals
- Orientate the doctor regarding the specific treatments you are seeking.
- Allow us the option to block an appropriate amount of time for your needs.
- Allow our team to prepare materials and the treatment room in advance of your visit.
- We can more accurately provide you with an estimate of treatments costs.
Tell Us About Your Treatment Goals!
Please take the time to answer all questions, as these answers can be vital to ensuring you receive the most effective advise. We have found that patients who take the time to fill out all related forms end up with the best consults.
Request A Virtual Consult E-Form –Highly Recommended!
Cosmetic Questionnaire E-Form –Optional
The transmission of all the information you supply will not be shared with or sold to any outside party.
How to Send Photos & X-rays
Please upload 8 photographs, using the following guidelines when taking photos:
- Brush & floss your teeth before taking images.
- Solid background with good room lighting is best.
- It’s easier if a photographer friend takes your pictures. If you’re taking the images by yourself, steady your camera & use a self-timer.
- Full Face & Profile pictures are more diagnostic if taken while you are standing.
- When taking images of your face, please make sure your hair is pulled back from the forehead and that the ears are visible.
- Use Lip Balm or Vaseline if needed as it makes it more comfortable when retracting your lips.
No More Then 10 Images Per Submission
When Trying to Send More Then 10 Images -Use Multiple Submissions
–Otherwise No Images Will Send!