We have been successfully matching patients’ needs and desires with custom treatment options since 1989.
Cost-benefit assessments & multiple treatment options are clearly presented before treatment begins!
- At your first consultation, if you filled out New Patient E-Forms, Dr. Landers will spend the time to review E-forms, related medical records, and your dental images.
- After his review, Dr Landers will ask a few questions related to your specific needs and desires. This system allows you the time to verbally express your goals and desires in person. During this phase Dr Landers listens to you and makes notes.
- You will be offered a detailed and extensive oral evaluation. Including: Advanced Diagnostic 3D/4D planning.
- Multiple treatment options are then presented. The cost and benefits of each will be reviewed and assessed versus your needs and desires. No Pressure to Start .Dr Landers is compassionate. You will never be embarrass.
Best Treatment Options are Presented First
- In order to create a solid starting point for communication, you will be presented with the ideal treatment options first. While many patients are very happy with the initial treatment plan, the risks, benefits, and treatment alternatives will still be reviewed.
Still focused on the goal to achieve the optimal results, the risks and benefits of treatment alternatives are reviewed.
- Then your best treatment options are compared and assessed against your alternative treatment choices. During this review of alternative treatment options, your individual needs and monetary goals are weighed more heavily.
- You Are Always Informed, Educated, And Involved In Treatment Decisions. Read More…
- Final treatment choices will be reviewed in detail along with an estimated cost and estimated insurance co-payments.
- With your consent, treatment time is reserved and your treatment begins. Please if your goal is to receive “Same day treatments” you should inform our staff and send images and x-rays to our office before your first visit.
Read More About Related Topics….
At this point if you decide to accept treatment, you will be offered a “Time estimate” to complete treatment.
Computerized Treatment Grouping & Sequencing For efficient Appointment Scheduling
Here’s How it Works
As mentioned above, we spend the upfront time with you to review and decide on your treatments goals. These treatments are then entered into our computer planning software.
The treatments are combined into groups. Then the treatment steps are combined and sequence to efficiently complete all treatments in an optimal amount of time and in the best care order.
Scheduling…. we now know:
- How many visits you need
- How much time is needed per visit
- The amount of time that is needed for healing in-between each visits
- Add it all up and now we know the estimated time to complete all treatments
Dr Landers is a expert with 25+ years experience. When requested, he is able to complete treatments quickly and still achieving predictable results. While most of our patients prefer to complete treatments during a traditional time frame, we know that other patients simply don’t have the time or need to be finished for a special social event. We do a lot of last minute smile makeovers for weddings.
While we do our best to group and estimate treatment times, we would like to remind our patients that in order to achieve excellence you must be flexible.
Read more>> (5-Ways We Achieve Excellence)
- Grouped treatment saves you time, because more treatment is completed per visit
- Grouped procedures means fewer appointments. Less trips to the dental office means less time away from work.
- Grouped pre-planned treatment helps you to plan ahead, which makes it possible for our “in town” and “out of town” patients to plan ahead for their visits to our office in Chicago.
- Grouping procedures combined with our doctors ability to completed all treatments, creates a situation whereby you can have several treatments completed during one appointment with only one numbing session. End result, fewer dental appointments, fewer numbing sessions, and fewer incidences of post treatment healing.
One Doctor For All Treatments Means
- No disruption in treatments
- No trips to another office to see a different dentist for specialized treatments
- And…No trips to another office for misc. technologies, because our office has advanced diagnostics for your safety before, during, and after treatments.
“I never feel pressured.” Tina
5-Steps to a Beautiful Healthy Smile “Records & Forms”
Need For Second Opinion Dentist?
Check Out…. Second Opinion Dentist
Get It Done Right The First Time
If It’s Already Done: Choose Us To Fix Bad Fake Dentistry